HCQS 200 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ipca Laboratories, India
HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
What Is The Generic Name For HCQS 200 Mg?
Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate is the generic version for HCQS 200 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)?
About HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
HCQS 200 mg contains an active ingredient, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, which is used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE) and Type II Diabetes. This is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
IPCA Laboratories (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture HCQS 200 mg.
HCQS 200 mg contains an active ingredient, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, 200 mg. It is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)?
HCQS 200 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Type II Diabetes
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lupus Erythematosus (LPE)
How HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate) Works?
HCQS 200 mg has Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, as an active ingredient. It basically blocks the action of some Chemical Messengers that are responsible for Inflammation, swelling and Redness associated with particular Autoimmune Disease.
Before You Use HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Assure that you are not taking Alcohol now
- Make sure that you do not have any serious disease like Liver, Kidney, Heart, and Brain disease
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Disorders, Medicines or Surgeries)
What Should You Avoid While Taking HCQS 200 Mg?
- Avoid driving after taking this tablet as it causes Dizziness
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid taking medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)?
You should not take HCQS 200 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy to it
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Have G6PD deficiency
- Have Porphyria
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have G6PD deficiency
- Have Eye Problems
- Have Psoriasis and Porphyria
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
HCQS 200 mg contains an active ingredient, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, which is used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE) and Type II Diabetes. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and duration because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can be judged by your doctor only.
Adults are advised to take HCQS 200 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with a meal to minimize its Side Effects. It is not recommended for pediatric use.
How Much Of The HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate) to Be Used?
HCQS 200 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take HCQS 200 mg.
How To Take The HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)?
HCQS dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take HCQS 200 mg with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using HCQS 200 Mg?
You are always advised to take HCQS 200 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. You are not advised to take it in a smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. It may take 3-6 months to get the full effect in the patient
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of HCQS 200 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of HCQS 200 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose next time if you have missed it once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The HCQS 200 Mg (Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)?
- Mood changes
- Muscle Weakness
- Blurred Vision
- Bleaching of hair
- Abdominal Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Appetite
- Ringing/Buzzing in Ears
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with HCQS 200 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or food Supplements. It has interactions with the following medicines:
- Aluminium Hydroxide/Magnesium Hydroxide
- Antidiabetic medicines
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Blood Disorders
Warning And Precaution:
HCQS 200 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Heart Disease
- Musculoskeletal Dysfunctioning
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Liver Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Monitoring of WBCs, HB, and Platelets is important while taking HCQS 200 mg
- Close monitoring of your Eye/kidney/muscle functioning is also necessary.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity and Porphyria
- HCQS 200 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the HCQS 200 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.