Levolin Respules 1.25 Mg/2.5ml
USA Brand Name
Levolin Respules 1.25 mg/2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Levolin Respules?
Levosalbutamol is the generic version for Levolin Respules
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Levolin Respules 2.5 ml?
- Xopenex Respules
About The Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol):
Levolin Respules contains an active ingredient, Levosalbutamol 2.5 ml, used in the treatment of Asthma, Respiratory Conditions like COPD, and Other Lung Diseases. You can find it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
- Respules (Doses)
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Levosalbutamol.
Levolin Respules contains an active ingredient, Levosalbutamol 2.5 ml which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol)?
Levolin Respules is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Diseases
- Constriction of airways
How Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol) Works?
Levolin Respules 2.5 ml is having Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol (a bronchodilator) which basically relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Levosalbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Levolin Respules 2.5 ml?
- You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Levolin Respules.
When Not To Use Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol)?
You should avoid Levosalbutamol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain
- Have Hypertension
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Levolin Respules contains an active ingredient, Levosalbutamol 2.5 ml which is used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions of Lungs. These Respules are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always consult your doctor for the frequency, duration and dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Levolin Respules 2.5 ml at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. It should avoid/use it cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol) to Be Used?
You should inhale the dose as your doctor has directed. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
If you need to take more medicine content than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol)?
Levolin Respules should be taken by twisting off the top of the Respule and squeeze all the liquid content into the Nebulizer. It should be nebulized soon after opening. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Keep the nebulizer in clean and dry conditions after use.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Levolin Respules 2.5 ml?
You are always advised to use Levolin Respules for as long as your doctor has prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose due to high/multiple dosing.
A missed dose of Respules should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time. You can set the alarm or make somebody remind you about the dose as you should not miss the dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Levolin Respules 2.5 ml (Levosalbutamol)?
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Increased Blood Pressure
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Levolin Respules which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Drugs Used For Depression
Interactions are also reported with the following conditions so avoid to take the Respules in these conditions:
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Eclampsia and Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Placenta Praevia
Warning And Precaution:
Levolin Respules 2.5 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Low Potassium Levels
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with a doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wipe the mouthpiece and whole nebulizer regularly with a fiber-free tissue/cloth
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Levolin Respules until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions and Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Levolin Respules at the cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.