Novamox 30 ml
USA Brand Name
Novamox Syrup 250 mg 30 Ml (Amoxycillin)
What Is The Generic Name For Novamox:
Amoxycillin is the generic version for Novamox
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
About Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Novamox Syrup 250 mg contains active ingredients Amoxycillin 250 mg in a 30 ml bottle, which is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. You may purchase this prescription based syrup from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores.
Cipla, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Novamox 30 ml.
Novamox 250 mg contains Amoxycillin as an active ingredient, 250 mg in a bottle having 30 ml quantity which may be available in various strengths and many other substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores only on prescription only.
What Are The Uses Of The Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Novamox 30 ml is used in several Bacterial Infections:
- Ear infection (Otitis Media)
- Nose infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat infection (Tonsillitis/ Pharyngitis)
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Skin and Soft Tissue infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Stomach infection
How Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin) Works:
Novamox 30 Ml contains Amoxycillin as an active antibiotic molecule which kills the bacteria by preventing them from synthesizing their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human body
Before You Use Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Amoxycillin or any of its contents
- Your doctor knows your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Herbal or any other supplements etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
- Avoid taking alcohol and smoking
- Avoid Driving and physical activities unless you feel good and can see clear if it causes blurred vision
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
You should avoid Novamox 30 ml if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have infection other then Bacterial like viral (Cold n Flu), fungal infection (Tinea Infections)
- Have severe Kidney and Liver Problems
- Always discuss with your doctor for suitable and effective drug regimen
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it or penicillin substitutes
- Are having any liver/ Kidney disease
- Have any other Infection like viral or fungal infections
- Have any serious indication
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Novamox 30 ml containing Amoxycillin is an antibiotic medication which is also available in various strengths, substitutes and other dosage forms (Tablets, dry syrups or injections) and should be given on prescription of the doctor. Always discuss with your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age, weight and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Novamox Syrup (250 Mg) at a fixed time, with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. Consult your doctor if you are developing any serious side effects. It is not recommended for other infections like viral or fungal infections.
How Much Of The Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Novamox syrup. The dose which is to given by doctor is depending upon the body weight and severity of the infection.
How To Take The Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
If you are using dry syrup then you have to reconstitute the Novamox Syrup with sterile/boiled and cooled water upto the limit mentioned on the bottle and shake well before pouring and using the syrup. And if you are using normal syrup then you need to take directly in a cap of specified capacity and take orally by swallowing. Dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably with food to avoid stomach discomfort.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin):
You are always advised to take Novamox 30 ml as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for a longer time than recommended and also do not stop taking it in between the course to avoid the recurrence of the infection.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical center immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, swelling of face and mouth, difficulty in breathing etc.
A missed dose of Novamox Syrup (250 Mg) should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take double or triple the doses for next time if you missed once or twice as it may result to adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Novamox 30 Ml (Amoxycillin)
- Joint pain
- Skin yellowing
- Allergic reactions
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Tooth discoloration
- Nausea or vomiting
- Altered sense of taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Novamox Syrup may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction may produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live Cholera
- Live Vaccines
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Renal Diseases
- Lab test Interaction:
- Urine Sugar Test
Warning And Precaution:
Novamox 30 Ml should be used very cautiously in patients having:
- Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhea
- Renal Impairment
- Drug Resistance
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment if you have any other disease conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Be careful while giving the dose to children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Monitor your kidney function test and blood glucose test while taking it for long time
- Consult your doctor if you have any confusion related to the dose, time, and strength of the syrup.
Do not stop taking Novamox syrup on your own or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician as in both cases you will be affected.
Store the Novamox 30 Ml at cool temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that contents of the bottle are fine and bottles are not leaked, damaged or broke.