Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200 Mcg/100 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol (200mcg), Beclometasone
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone)
What Is The Generic Name For Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg:
Levosalbutamol and Beclomethasone is the generic version for Aerocort Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
- Aerocort Rotacaps
About The Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Levosalbutamol 200 mcg and Beclomethasone 100 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone.
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps containing Levosalbutamol 200 mcg and Beclomethasone 100 mcg,is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of Airways
- Shortness of Breath
How Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone) Works:
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg is consisting of:
Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator which relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Beclomethasone (a corticosteroid) basically prevents the release of certain chemicals from the cells responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation.
Before You Use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosalbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without in knowledge of your doctor or without prescriptions
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
- Avoid the Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should surely avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Aerocort Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
You should avoid Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to start some new prescription medicines.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain
- Are suffering from an over active thyroid gland functioning
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps containing Levosalbutamol 200 mcg and Beclomethasone 100 mcg is used in the treatment of Asthma and COPD. These Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always ask your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Aerocort Forte Rotacaps at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It should not be used continuously more than 3 months as it contains Beclomethasone
How Much Of The Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone) to Be Used:
You should inhale the content of one capsule at one time. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
How To Take The Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone):
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Place the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (a device to take Rotacaps). Keep the Rotahaler straight while loading the dose. Twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
In case some powder remains in the Rotahaler, you should repeat the process.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone)
You are always advised to use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed. You should not take it longer than three months continuously as it contains Beclomethasone (a cortico-steroid).
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the Overdose symptoms.
A missed dose of Rotacaps should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg (Levosalbutamol + Beclomethasone)
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Redistribution/Accumulation of Body Fat
- Bone Degradation
- Increased Risk of Infection
- Muscle Disorders
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Skin Scar
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Aerocort Forte Rotacaps which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Cancer Chemotherapy
Warning And Precaution:
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps (200 + 100) Mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- Over Active Thyroid Gland
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Rotahaler with a fibre-free tissue/cloth
- Always put the cap on Rotahaler after use
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps without prescription
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.