Corbis 5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Corbis-5 is marketed globally by Unichem and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store.The active ingredient present in Corbis-5 is Bisoprolol Fumarate.
Manufacturer of Corbis-5
Corbis-5, that contains 5 mg of Bisoprolol Fumarate is manufactured byTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Corbis-5 contains 5 mg of Bisoprolol Fumarate.
USA Brands Equivalent to Bisoprolol Fumarate, The Salt Present In Corbis-5
Uses of Bisoprolol Fumarate
- It is used to treat high blood pressure.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. More information will be given to you by your physician.
How Corbis-5 Works
It is a selective inhibitor of beta1-adrenergic receptors; competitively blocks beta1-receptors, with little or no effect on beta2-receptors at doses ≤20 mg.
How to take Corbis-5
- Use this drug as advised by your doctor. Read all the information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Keep taking this drug as you have been told by your doctor or another health care provider, even if you feel well.
- Take this drug at the same time of the day.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
Bisoprolol, the active salt in Corbis-5 is available as 5 mg and 10 mg tablets at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store.
How Long Should I Continue Taking Corbis-5
It is always advisable to consult your physician before you start/stop taking the drug. Avoid taking such decisions on your own and do not self-medicate.
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not take multiple doses at the same time
Drugs That Interact With Bisoprolol Fumarate, The Salt In Corbis-5
The following drugs are known to interact with Corbis-5:
When Not To Take Corbis-5
- If you have an allergy to bisoprolol or any other ingredients of this drug.
- If you are allergic to any drugs, foods items, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you displayed, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have any of these health problems: heart failure (a weak heart), a heartbeat that is not normal, or a very slow heartbeat.
Side Effects of Corbis-5
- An allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Shortness of breath, abnormal weight gain, swelling in the arms or legs.
- Slow heartbeat.
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
Overdose Of Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Slow heartbeat
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Pale skin
General Information And Precautions
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription, OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- If you have any questions about this drug, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or any other health care provider.
- If you suspect an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not stop taking this drug all of a sudden. If you do, chest pain that is worse and in some cases heart attack may occur. The risk may be greater if you have certain types of heart disease. To avoid side effects, you will want to slowly stop this drug as ordered by your doctor. Call your doctor right away if you have new or worse chest pain or if other heart problems occur.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how this drug affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly over a few minutes when sitting or lying down. Be careful climbing stairs.
- Have your blood work checked? Talk to your doctor.
- Check blood pressure and heart rate as the doctor has told you. Talk with the doctor.
- This drug may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take this drug.
- Talk to your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- This drug may hide the signs of low blood sugar. Talk with the doctor.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
- Talk with your doctor before using OTC products that may raise blood pressure. These include cough or cold drugs, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and some natural products or aids.
- If you are 65 or older, use this drug with care. You could have more side effects.
- Female-Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
- Female-Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.