Montair Plus 10+10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol)
What Is The Generic Name For Montair Plus (10+10) Mg?
Montelukast and Bambuterol is the generic version for Montair Plus (10+10) mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol)?
- Montair Plus
About Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol)
Montair Plus (10+10) mg contains active ingredients, Montelukast Sodium 10 mg, and Levocetirizine HCl 10 mg, which is used in the treatment of Asthma, COPD and Allergic Skin Conditions. You may get Montair Plus (10+10) mg from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but through doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Montair Plus (10+10) mg.
Montair Plus (10+10) mg contains active ingredients, Montelukast Sodium 10 mg, and Levocetirizine HCl 10 mg. You may find it in various strengths and substitutes at all the available pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol)?
Montair Plus (10+10) mg is used in children for the treatment of:
- Asthma Prophylaxis
- Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
How Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol) Works?
Montair Plus (10+10) mg has active ingredients:
Montelukast which blocks the action of leukotriene and reduces inflammation in the airways and nose to prevent asthma and allergies
Bambuterol is a bronchodilator that works relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Montair Plus (10+10) Mg Tablet:
- Make sure that you are not allergic to antihistamines
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Montair Plus (10+10) Mg?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Montair Plus (10+10) Mg?
You should not take Montair Plus (10+10) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy to antihistamine drugs
- Have epilepsy/fits or any other mental illness
- Suffer from kidney problem, because you may require a lower dosage
- Are doing any exercise or activity involve your alertness as it causes drowsiness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To antihistamines
- Have Diabetes, Thyroid Disease, High Blood Pressure, and Heart Disease
- Have impaired Renal/Kidney Function
- Family history of Glaucoma or other Eye Problems
- Are suffering from diabetes
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Kidney Disease or Malfunctioning
- Tell your doctor about all the pre-existing disease conditions, medications, and Surgeries
Montair Plus (10+10) mg contains active ingredients, Montelukast Sodium 10 mg, and Levocetirizine HCl 10 mg, which is used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms, Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Consult your doctor for dosage and time because the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Children are advised to take Montair Plus (10+10) mg at a fixed time before going to bed or an empty stomach. You may take it with a meal. It is safe and effective to use for any group of the population.
How Much Of The Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to buy Montair Plus (10+10) mg and to take it in a dose as advised at a fixed time regularly.
How To Take The Montair Plus (10+10) Mg?
Montair Plus (10+10) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time probably in the evening time. You should dissolve the tablet in a glass of water. It is better to take it with food in the evening time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol)?
You are always advised to take Montair Plus (10+10) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in the larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
It is an effective and safe tablet for children if taken properly and on time. But if you have taken the wrong dose or multiple doses and experiencing any overdose symptoms then Contact your doctor immediately.
You should try to take every dose of Montair Plus (10+10) mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Montair Plus (10+10) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Montair Plus (10+10) Mg (Montelukast and Bambuterol)?
- Flu like Symptoms
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Various medicines may interact with Montair Plus (10+10) mg. It may produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. So, always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, other Supplements or Beverages. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Sleeping Pills
- Antianxiety Drugs
It interacts with few disease conditions like:
- Kidney Failure
Warning And Precaution:
Montair Plus (10+10) mg should be taken cautiously in conditions like:
- Kidney Diseases
- Impaired renal function (GFR < 50 ml/min) (it is recommended that the starting dose of Bambuterol should be halved)
- Diabetes because you may need additional medications for blood glucose control, due to the hypoglycemic effect exerted by Bambuterol
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding/ special caution during the First trimester of the Pregnancy
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment or dose adjustment for the better effects of the medicines
Things To Remember:
- Have regular blood tests to monitor the amount of potassium in your blood in case of severe Asthma
- Keep out of reach of children
- It doesn’t work in sudden wheezing and asthma attacks so you should carry an inhaler also.
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
Montair Plus (10+10) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course. If you do not get relief after using it, immediately consult your doctor.
Store the Montair Plus (10+10) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.