Rivamer 3 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Rivamer 3 Mg Capsule (Rivastigmine)
What Is The Generic Name For Rivamer?
Rivastigmine is the generic version for Rivamer
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
About Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)
Rivamer 3 mg contains Rivastigmine as an active ingredient which is used to treat Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia in Parkinson’s disease and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma Laboratories (India) is the top leading pharmaceutical company which manufactures Rivamer 3 mg.
Rivamer 3 mg contains Rivastigmine, 3 mg per capsule which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
Rivamer 3 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Dementia in Parkinson’s disease
How Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine) Works?
Rivamer 3 mg containing Rivastigmine basically works by increasing the levels of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger involved in the transmission of nerve signals.
Before You Use Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Rivastigmine
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
- Avoid taking alcohol or other non prescribed drugs
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
You should not take Rivamer 3 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have severe Lung Disease or Inflammation
- Have any severe gastrointestinal problem like Ulcer, Diarrhea\\\l9;p[etc.
- Have severe Liver/Kidney Dysfunctioning
- Are going for any surgery or procedure
- Have Irregular Heartbeats
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Capsule
- Have any cancer or any autoimmune disease
- Have an irregular heartbeat
- Have gastrointestinal problems like ulcers, Pancreatitis, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Have difficulties in passing urine
- Have Seizures/Trembling
- Have Asthma/Severe Respiratory Disease
- Have planning to undergo surgery
- Have Dementia that is not due to Alzheimer or Parkinson’s disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding
Rivamer 3 mg contains Rivastigmine, which is used to prevent organ rejection after transplant. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for duration of dosage and frequency as age and immunity differs from person to person.
It is also available in patch form which can be applied daily at different locations on the body but carefully at clean and dried place for the best results without repeating on the body organ within 14 days.
Adults are advised to take Rivamer 3 mg capsule at a fixed time with the food or as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly for better results.
How Much Of The Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Rivamer 3 mg.
How To Take The Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
Rivamer 3 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time regularly with food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the capsule as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
You are always advised to take Rivamer 3 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop using this medicine suddenly if you are feeling better. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect any overdose symptoms.
You should try to take every dose of Rivamer 3 mg at a fixed time regularly. A missed dose of Rivamer 3 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Rivamer 3 Mg (Rivastigmine)?
- Loss of Appetite
- Too much saliva
- Generally feeling Unwell
- Urinary incontinence
- Feeling Agitated/Sleepy/Restless
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Rivamer 3 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other Medication or Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Rivamer 3 mg can worsen few conditions and used very cautiously in:
- Gastrointestinal Problems like Ulcers, Pancreatitis, Diarrhea, etc.
- Asthma and other lung Infections
- Irregular Heartbeats
- Any kind of surgery
- Seizures/ Tremors
- Dementia due to any other reason
- Liver/ kidney Dysfunction
- It should be given cautiously in Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment or replacements when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
Rivamer 3 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time and regularly as per schedule. Do not stop in between even if you feel better.
Store the Rivamer 3 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the capsules should be intact and not damaged.