Seroflo Rotacaps 50 Mcg+100 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Salmeterol + Fluticasone Propionate
Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate)
What Is The Generic Name For Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate is the generic version for Seroflo Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
- Advair Rotacaps
About The Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg (Salmeterol+Fluticasone Propionate):
Seroflo Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Salmeterol 50 mcg +Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma, Severe Allergic Conditions, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may get it from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) mcg.
Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg contains active ingredients, Salmeterol 50 mcg +Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg and available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
Seroflo Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of airways
How Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg Works?
Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg consists of active ingredients:
Salmeterol (long-acting bronchodilator) which acts on smooth muscles of the airway resulting in muscle relaxation which prevents Bronchoconstriction and makes breathing easier
Fluticasone Propionate (a glucocorticoid) prevents the release of the substances in the body that causes inflammation and allergies.
Before You Use Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg:
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
- You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Seroflo Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
You should avoid Rotacaps if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Allergic Symptoms like Urticaria, Skin Reactions, Rashes, etc.
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the Rotacaps may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Eye Problems
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Rotacaps or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Skin Rashes, Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have pain or discomfort in the eye, blurred vision, and Glaucoma
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Seroflo Rotacaps contain active ingredients, Salmeterol 50 mcg, and Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma, COPD and other Allergic Conditions. Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Seroflo Rotacaps at a fixed time. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg to Be Used?
You should inhale the contents of Seroflo Rotacaps as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage.
If you feel to take more doses than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem which needs to be checked by your doctor immediately
How To Take The Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
Open the Seroflo Rotacaps. Place the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (a device to put Rotacaps inside) and keep the Rotahaler straight while loading the dose. Twist the mouthpiece of Rotahaler completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
Repeat the process in case some powder remains in the Rotahaler.
For How Long Should You Use Seroflo Rotacaps (50+100) Mcg?
You are always advised to use Seroflo Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach a nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting an overdose.
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. You are not advised to double the dose for next time if you missed once to avoid the adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Seroflo Rotacaps (50 Mcg + 100 Mcg)?
- Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing
- Chest Pain
- Uneven Heart Beats
- Pain or Burning With Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Numbness or Tingly Feeling
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Seroflo Rotacaps which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Antiviral Drugs like Indinavir, Nelfinavir, etc.
- Antifungal drugs like Ketoconazole
Warning And Precaution:
Seroflo Rotacaps (100 mcg + 100 mcg) should be used cautiously in:
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Eye Disorders (Glaucoma, Blurred Vision, Etc)
- Low Potassium Levels
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with the doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- You should not close/tilt the device (always keep it horizontal)
- Do not play or move the lever more than once as you may be accidentally wasting a dose
- You should wipe the mouthpiece of Rotacaps with a fiber-free tissue/cloth regularly.
- Always put the cap on Rotacaps after use
- You should always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
Store the Seroflo Rotacaps at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.