International Brand Name
Cooper Pharma, India
Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil)
What Is The Generic Name For Ceebis 20 Mg:
Tadalafil is the generic version for Ceebis 20 mg
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
About Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
Ceebis 20 mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in which may be available at all the drugstores, leading pharmacy, and medical supply stores but only on doctor’s prescription.
Cooper Pharma (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ceebis 20 mg.
Ceebis 20 mg contain an active ingredient, Tadalafil 20 mg per tablet which is in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
Ceebis 20 mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil) Works:
Ceebis 20 mg tablet contains Tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor which basically works in erectile dysfunctioning by increasing the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It has been also found to work in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Tadalafil
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
You should not take Ceebis 20 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children and Females
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have Heart Problems/Hypotension
- If the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have gone through any surgery
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Ceebis 20 mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, which is used in Erectile Dysfunctioning and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always discuss with your doctor for the duration and dosage.
Adults are advised to take Ceebis 20 mg before 1 hr of sexual intercourse. It is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years.
How Much Of The Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil) To Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ceebis 20 mg tablets. Only one tablet should be taken once a day only.
How To Take The Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
Ceebis 20 mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil):
You are always advised to take Ceebis 20 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for continuous long period.
You should always call your doctor immediately if you are suspecting any symptoms due to Overdose.
Ceebis 20 mg can be taken whenever you want. You just need to remember to take it before the intercourse. Just skip the dose if it is missed and never take multiple doses next time if you missed it once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ceebis 20 Mg (Tadalafil)
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ceebis 20 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the diseased conditions like:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
Warning And Precaution:
Ceebis 20 Mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Disease
- Deformation of Penis
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
Always contact your doctor for all the pre existing Diseases and medications for the dose adjustments for better effects.
Things To Remember:
- Ceebis 20 mg helps to achieve and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do consult with your doctor in case of any confusion of dose, time, and route of administration of the medication.
Do not take Ceebis 20 mg more than once in a day and only when you need it.
Store the Ceebis 20 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.