Ceebis 20 Mg
USA Brand Name
Cooper Pharma, India
What is Ceebis 20 mg?
Ceebis 20 mg is an oral medication for treating male sexual health issues like Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
One of the most prevalent problems males encounter is Erectile Dysfunction, often called Impotence.
Ceebis contains the active ingredient Tadalafil which helps treat the condition.
Tadalafil is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
As mentioned above, 20 mg of Ceebis is used in treating:
It is a condition where men cannot get and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
The primary cause of the condition is a lack of blood flow to the penile region.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
An enlarged prostate gland in males causes Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
It is an age-related condition that may cause painful or frequent urination.
These problems can be effectively treated with Tadalafil.
How does Ceebis 20 mg ( Tadalafil ) work?
Tadalafil is the active element of Ceebis 20 mg, a PDE5 inhibitor.
The cause of Erectile Dysfunction has narrowed arteries/blood vessels and limited blood flow in the penis.
By eliminating Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), PDE5 suppresses its formation in the body.
cGMP regulates blood vessel constriction and dilation.
Tadalafil inhibits the PDE5 enzyme, which reduces blood flow.
This causes an increase in the contraction and dilatation of the muscle cells that line blood arteries.
Thus, pressure is generated in the penis, which aids in attaining and sustaining a firm erection.
This effect typically lasts for 36 hours following medication use.
Ceebis 20 mg is a prescription-based drug.
You must stick to the recommendations of the doctor.
General instructions for taking the medication are:
- Doctors recommend beginning treatment for BPH or PAH with one medication daily at a predetermined time
- Drink a glass of water with the medicine. Never chew or crush it.
- It is recommended to take medicine 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual activity
- You can consume Ceebis 20 mg with or without a meal as recommended
The dosage of the medication depends on the patient's condition and health.; hence, your doctor may increase the dose later in the treatment.
Note: The medicine will not work without sexual stimulation.
The missing dosage should be taken as soon as it is remembered.
However, avoid taking the next dose if it is scheduled within 24 hours. Don't overdose.
As mentioned above, Ceebis 20 mg is a prescription-based drug.
Please do not take it more than recommended.
You may experience symptoms like dizziness or breathing issues in case of an overdose.
If you encounter any such symptoms, you must consult your doctor immediately.
Side Effects of Ceebis ( Tadalafil )
There may be some side effects caused by the consumption of 20 mg of Ceebis.
However, the majority are transitory.
Consult your physician if they persist for an extended period.
The following are some common side effects:
- Pain in the back, stomach, arm, or leg muscles
Other rare but potentially serious adverse effects might be:
- Chest pain
- Changes in color vision
- Shortness of breath
- A sudden loss or decrease in eye-vision
- Heart palpitations or irregular heartbeats
- Ringing in ears
Inform your physician of any other medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements you use.
Ceebis 20 mg may interact with other medications, food or diseases and alter how they both function.
- Alpha-blockers like Doxazosin and Alfuzosin
- Carbamazepine or other medicines prescribed for seizures
- Oral anti-fungal medication like Ketoconazole
- Anticoagulants like Warfarin
Obstructive Disease of Lungs
Disease of Retina
Food and Beverage Interactions
Grapefruit juice or consuming grapefruit while taking Ceebis 20 mg may extend the drug's working time.
In addition, you must avoid alcohol consumption as it reacts with the medicine and causes dizziness.
Inform your doctor before taking medicine if you:
- Have an allergy to any drugs, including Tadalafil
- Experienced congestive heart failure or a stroke
- Are using a medication that contains the active component Tadalafil
- Use prescription drugs for Epilepsy or seizure disorders
- Have Peyronie's Disease or a physically malformed penis
- Are suffering from Diabetes
- Are a Pregnant or breastfeeding woman
Keep it out of children's reach.
It must be stored at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, severe heat, and moisture, and in a dry area.
If the pack has expired, the tablets should not be consumed.