Malegra 120 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sunrise Remedies, India
About Malegra 120
Malegra 120 is marketed globally by Sunrise Remedies and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store. The active ingredient present in Malegra 120 is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of:
- Erectile Dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during sexual activity)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (high pressure in blood vessels of lungs)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate)
Manufacturer Of Malegra 120
Malegra 120, having Sildenafil Citrate, is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies. It is mainly marketed and supplied by the company and its associates in India and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store.
Malegra 120 contains 120 mg of Sildenafil Citrate.
USA Brands Equivalent To Sildenafil Citrate, The Salt In Malegra 120
Uses Of Sildenafil Citrate, The Salt In Malegra 120
- It is used for erectile dysfunction treatment (ED).
- It is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate.
- It is used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
- It may be given to you for other reasons.
How Malegra 120 Works?
Malegra 120, that contains Sildenafil Citrate, works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. It thus stops the degradation of cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in penile region and thus aids erection when there is need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
Inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) in smooth muscle of pulmonary blood vessels results in its relaxation of the blood vessels and helps reduce the pressure in your lungs.
How To Take Malegra 120?
Malegra 120, that contains the salt Sildenafil Citrate, should be taken without water. Just empty the sachet and take the medical preparation. The gel must dissolve in your mouth and its action starts within 15 minutes. More information will be directed by your doctor. Hence consult your doctor before consuming Malegra 120.
Sildenafil Citrate, the active salt in Malegra 120, is available as a dose of 120 mg at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store.
How Long Should I Continue Taking Malegra 120?
Malegra 120, that contains the salt Sildenafil Citrate, needs to basis medicine. It is always advisable to consult your physician before you start/stop taking the drug. Avoid taking such decisions on your own and do not self-medicate.
Missed Dose Of Malegra 120?
As this drug is supposed to be taken before sexual intercourse, missing the dose is very unlikely.
Drugs That Interact With Malegra 120
Nitrates are known to interact with Malegra 120. Some examples are:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
Tell Your Doctor
- If you are taking any of the following drugs: Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Riociguat, Ritonavir or Rifampin.
- If you are taking another brand-name drug that has the same active ingredient (Sildenafil Citrate)
- If you are taking another drug in the same class as of Sildenafil Citrate.
- If you are taking any of the following drugs: Alfuzosin, Doxazosin, Silodosin, Tamsulosin, or Terazosin
When Not To Take Malegra 120?
Do not take Malegra 120 if you are allergic to the salt or any of the excipients present in the drug.
Sildenafil Side Effects
- Some patients may have allergic reactions. Inform your doctor if you have any signs of an allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face, etc.
- Chest pain or pressure
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal
- Dizziness or fainting
- Severe headache
- Weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, loss of balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight
- Change in eyesight
- Loss of eyesight
- Hearing loss or change in hearing
- Ringing in the ears
- Very bad muscle pain, back pain, soreness, or weakness
If you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours, then call your doctor immediately. It should be treated properly otherwise it may cause lasting sex problems.
Overdose Of Sildenafil Citrate, The Salt In Malegra 120
Possible effects of an overdose may vary from person to person. However, the effects include painful and prolonged erection. It can also result in dizziness and discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately if you are having any of the above-mentioned effects.
General Information And Precautions
- If you have an allergy to Sildenafil Citrate or any of the excipients present in the formulation, inform your physician.
- If you are allergic to any drugs, food items or substances, inform your physician.
- If you have kidney disease or liver disease, inform your physician.
- If you had a heart attack within the last 90 days, inform your physician.
- If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or have had a stroke within the last 6 months, inform your physician.
- Older people (65 or older) may have more side effects. So use this drug with caution.