Caverta 25 Mg Tablet
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma, India
Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Caverta 25 Mg?
Sildenafil Citrate is the generic version for Caverta 25 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Caverta 25 mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
- Sildenafil Citrate
About Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Caverta 25 mg contains an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg, which is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma Medisale (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Caverta 25 mg.
Caverta 25 mg contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
Caverta 25 mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Works?
Caverta 25 mg contains an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) which basically works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
You should avoid Caverta 25 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Pregnant
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver Disease
- You observe a sudden decrease in Hearing and/or Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Caverta 25 mg contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg, used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Caverta 25 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor before use and always ask for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Caverta 25 mg at a fixed time, preferably with food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Caverta 25 mg.
How To Take The Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
Caverta 25 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
You are always advised to take Caverta 25 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Caverta 25 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Caverta 25 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
- Bloody Nose
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Caverta 25 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution:
- Caverta 25 mg should be used very cautiously:
- With the medication for lowering the Blood Pressure
- In the patients having Physical Deformity of the Penis or Patients had Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In case of Surgery including Dental Procedures
- It is not recommended for Breastfeeding/Pregnant women and Pediatric Population.
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Caverta 25 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Caverta 25 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.