Tadalista 40 Mg
USA Brand Name
Fortune Healthcare, India
Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
What Is The Generic Name For Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
Tadalafil is the generic version for Tadalista
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
About Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
Tadalista 40 Mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. Tadalista 40 Mg is a prescription based drug which may be available at any of the drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
Fortune Healthcare, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Tadalista 40 Mg.
Tadalista 40 Mg contains an active moiety, Tadalafil 40 mg per tablet, which is in the various strengths and also substitutes with varying strengths at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
Tadalista 40 Mg is used to treat:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil) Works
Tadalafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active salt in Tadalista 40 Mg tablet which is increases the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning. It also treats pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Tadalafil
- You do not take alcohol
- You have told your doctor about your medical history like pre-existing disease, surgeries, Food Habits, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or high-fat diet
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When To Avoid Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
You should avoid Tadalista 40 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken nitrates (for angina or chest pain) and Riociguat
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have Allergy to it
- Have Heart Problems/ Hypotension
- The condition of erection which persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have gone through any surgery or procedure
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies which may affect your condition
Tadalista 40 Mg contains Tadalafil, as an active moiety which is used in Erectile Dysfunctioning and available in various strengths and other substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always discuss with your doctor for the duration, frequency, and dosage of the tablet.
Patients are always advised to take Tadalista 40 Mg before 1 hr of sexual intercourse. It is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years and Females of any age.
How Much Of The Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil) To Be Used
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Tadalista 40 Mg tablets. One tablet is enough per day.
How To Take The Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
Tadalista 40 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
You are always advised to take Tadalista 40 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for continuously for a long period.
You must call your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting any symptoms due to overdose like painful erection for a long time, Blood pressure problem, etc.
Keep your medicine away from your family or the people around you. Do not share the tablet without any knowledge. Let them visit the doctor once for their problem.
Tadalista 40 Mg can be taken whenever you want. You just need to remember to take it before the intercourse. Skip the dose if it is missed and never take multiple doses next time if you missed it once or twice.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Tadalista 40 Mg may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the diseased conditions like:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
Warning And Precaution
Tadalista 40 Mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Disease
- Deformation of Penis
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Discuss with your doctor for the dose adjustments in the above conditions for better effects.
Things To Remember
- Tadalista 40 Mg helps to achieve and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Consult with your doctor in case of any doubt in case of dose, time, and the route of administration of the medication.
- Do not use expired medicine. Check expiry date and all the relevant information on the leaflet/ insert before taking the tablet.
Do not take Tadalista 40 Mg more than once in a day and only take it when you need it.
Store the Tadalista 40 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.